89. Standard Change of Information Form

There should be a single government ‘Change of Personal Information’ form that an individual could fill out that would allow that individual to change a piece of important information regarding his/her personal records (address, name, Social Security number, etc.) without requiring him to notify every government agency of the same change (IRS, SS, Selective Service, DMV, etc.). Of course, before actually being allowed to submit and file the form, that individual must provide the government with sufficient official identification documents.

Leave a Reply